Skydive Midwest, Chicago's premier skydiving center. USPA B-License information.
1. Persons holding a USPA B license are able to exercise all privileges of an A-license holder, perform night jumps, with 100 jumps are eligible for the USPA Coach Rating, water jumps, and must have:
a. obtained a USPA A license
b. completed 50 jumps including:
(1) accumulated at least 30 minutes of controlled freefall time
(2) landed within ten meters of target center on ten jumps
c. aerial performance requirements, either:
(1) demonstrated the ability to perform individual maneuvers (left 360, right 360, backloop, left 360, right 360, backloop) in freefall in 18 seconds or less
(2) or successful completion of the planned formation(s) on ten group freefall jumps
d. documentation of live water landing training with full equipment in accordance with the procedures in the Skydiver's Information Manual
e. passed a written exam conducted by a current USPA I, I/E, S&TA, or USPA Board member.
Make a reservation from the comfort of your home via our online booking system.
Invite your friends to your group for even better prices. Ready to get going?
If you have a coupon code, please enter it here.